We turn your ideas into products.
We love working with those that garnered a passionate community or dedicated audience:
Diehard fans of a local team.
Bands and personalities with a dedicated following.
Designers & creatives with a killer design.
Cause for an event.
A startup that wants your own gear.
No upfront cost and no inventory. We design, we print, we ship.
Because finding the right printer, selecting the right fabric, correcting the wrong addresses, packing the orders, and shipping them out individually is hard-work.
With more than a decade of experience in design, branding, printing, and manufacturing, we cut out those process so you can focus on realizing an idea and share it with your community.
Oh, did we mention there’s no up-front cost and no inventory? We design, we print, and we ship.
Ok, let’s break it down.
1. Tell us— about yourself, your event, your cause, or your project.
2. Let’s get to work—If we decided to work together, we’ll collaborate on the design, style, and price
3. Launch—we’ll launch the design on Blast as pre-order for 2 weeks.
4. Share—tell your friends, colleague, family about the project—we need at least 12 shirts sold to make it a successful campaign.
5. Your profit—If we sold more than 25, you get paid per additional shirt sold! (Between 12-24 pcs, we’ll print the shirts, but will keep all sales proceed to cover the cost)
6. Shipping—We ship the orders between 2-3 weeks after the pre-order end date.
7. You get paid—If we sold 25+, once we’ve fulfilled all the orders, we’ll send your portion of the proceeds via Paypal.
8. Rest is on us—We’ll take care of any customer service questions thereafter.
9. That’s a wrap. If you’re happy, we can start a new campaign!
It’s Free. But we’re selective. Depending on the inks and materials, the price per shirt is around $20, and it’s your choice on how much to sell the shirts for on the site above that number. We do need a minimum of 12 shirts sold to reach a successful campaign. Look under “How it works” for the step by step process of working with us.
For pre-order items, it may take 2-3 weeks after the pre-order end date to ship out the product. We appreciate your patience! Now when it comes to shipping itself, for domestic shipping (US) it may take 1-6 business days and international shipping may take 2-4 weeks. In most cases, we ship via USPS and you’ll receive tracking once we ship the item.
No problem! Just email “email@example.com” within 60 minutes at the point of your purchase with the following info: Reason and the order number.
Please note, we cannot cancel the order once it’s shipped (it’s simply out of our hands, sorry.)
Oh no, the shirt you want is sold out?! Unfortunately, in rare occasion do we restock any of the designs (it’s also what makes our collaborations so special). The best way to be in the know is to sign up our newsletter—you’ll be first to know when we restock any shirts (hopefully the one you wanted)
We include sizing and material on the item’s product page. So pick your favorite tee or hoodie and check under the description for “Sizing & Material” for more info!
Of course! As long as the item is unworn, undamaged, and within 45 days of the ship date. Yea? If so, Just email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following info: Reason and the order number. Then, we’ll send you the return form and return address to initiate the return.